Canceling a Service
You can cancel a service by following the steps below.
1) Log onto the client area.
2) Click 'Services' on the menu bar, then 'My Services'. You will see a page that lists your services.
3) Click 'View Details' next to the service you'd like to cancel.
4) You will see a page showing the service's information.
5) You should see 'Management Actions' on the service's menu.
6) Click 'Management Actions' then 'Request Cancellation'.
7) You should see the cancellation screen. Put in the information it requests and click 'Request Cancellation'.
Don't forget to cancel any PayPal subscriptions!
Was this answer helpful?
All accounts with ChicagoKVM are automatically suspended in the event they become overdue. To get...
After canceling your service you will need to cancel a PayPal subscription if you set one up....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution